Chef #1040SouthernBelle's Note:
I love squash casserole and am trying to make a lighter version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil squash, carrots and onions in salted water until soft.
- 2Drain well.
- 3Mash with potatoe masher or blend in food processor.
- 4Stir squash mixture and next 3 ingredients together and place in a 2 qt casserole dish.
- 5In Seperate bowl combine ritz crackers and margarine and spread over the top of casserole.
- 6Bake at 350 until golden brown. ( About 35 minutes).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Yellow Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 52.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
reduced-fat cheddar cheese
low-fat Ritz crackers