Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I love squash casserole and am trying to make a lighter version.
Make and share this Light Yellow Squash Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Boil squash, carrots and onions in salted water until soft.
- Drain well.
- Mash with potatoe masher or blend in food processor.
- Stir squash mixture and next 3 ingredients together and place in a 2 qt casserole dish.
- In Seperate bowl combine ritz crackers and margarine and spread over the top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown. ( About 35 minutes).