Recipe by dblouin
I actually decided to make this pasta pure whole wheat but my husband doesn't care for the texture of whole wheat flour so I decided to ease him into it. This recipe turned out great and he loved it!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, salt, and italian seasoning.
- Make a well.
- Whisk eggs, water, and olive oil together and pour into well. Mix untl a ball is formed.
- Turn out pasta dough onto a floured surface and knead for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Wrap in wax paper and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into 6 seperate pieces and roll out to desired thickness or use a manual pasta machine.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 6 minutes.