1/1 Photo of Light Wheat Bread With Honey
2 hrs 30 mins
Crazycook in PA's Note:
This is a light, slightly sweet wheat bread that is moist and a high riser. I fix this in my dough cycle in my bread machine and bake in my regular oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the ingredients in your bread machine as directed by the manufacturer.
- 2Make sure gluten is mixed thoroughly with the flour.
- 3Hit "dough" cycle.
- 4Form into loaf and place in a 8x4 loaf pan.
- 5Let rise, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Wheat Bread With Honey
Serving Size: 1 (855 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2330.2
- Calories from Fat 699
- Total Fat 77.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 216.5 mg
- Sodium 2519.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 370.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 42.4 g
- Sugars 61.7 g
- Protein 63.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: