Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lighter than the original made with mayo, this is a great summer brunch side. This recipe is adapted from Light & Tasty magazine.
- 6 ounces lemon yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh tangerine juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel or 1 teaspoon tangerine peel
- 1 medium gala apples, chopped
- 1 medium granny smith apple, chopped
- 1 medium pear, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup grapes
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin, soaked in brandy until soft
- 1⁄4 cup slivered toasted almond
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, fruit juices honey and orange peel. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, pear, pineapple, grapes, raisins and almonds.
- Pour the juice mixture over the fruit and mix to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately.
yummy! i just made it, but instead of using lemon yogurt, i used organic vanilla, and it was still delicious - kudos!