Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Martha Stewart Living
- 1 red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, cut in thin half moons
- 1⁄2 cup green grape
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes
- 1 lemon
- 6 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 bunch lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Place apples, grapes and celery into a medium bowl and toss with juice from half of the lemon.
- In another bowl, whisk together yogurt, mustard and the juice from the other half of the lemon. Pour half of the yogurt dressing on the apples and toss to combine.
- Serve the salad over the greens and drizzle with the rest of the dressing or serve on the side for guests to add more if they want. Garnish with the chopped walnuts.