- 6 pork loin chops (1/2-inch thick)
- cooking spray
- seasoning salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, brown the pork chops and sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a greased 13X9 inch baking dish, combine rice, water, tomato sauce and taco seasoning; mix well.
- Arrange chops over rice; top with green pepper.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 1 1/2 hors.
- Uncover and sprinle with cheese, return to the the oven until cheese is melted.