Top Review by SVSOUZA
It's a little bland, but you can spice it up with things like red pepper & garlic or a little balsamic vinegar in the mix or even green onion. I would change it next time to be more flavorful using a variety of spices/aromatics.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- to taste salt and pepper
- to taste fresh chives, Chopped (optional)
- to taste paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prick potatoes with fork to allow steam to escape Bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until fork tender.
- Reduce oven temperature to degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; let cool about 15 minutes.
- Using spoon, scoop out inside of potatoes, leaving a shell; set aside shells.
- In large mixer bowl, combine potatoes, sour cream, butter, 1 T chives, salt an pepper (if desired). Beat at medium speed until smooth (1 to 2 minutes). shells with potato mixture. Place on coo kie sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and paprika if desired.