Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received this yummy jam in a newsletter from the Ball Canning website. Project Supplies You Will Need: Ladle and 5 Plastic (8 oz) Freezer Jars
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda granular
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) packageball simple creations freezer jam pectin
- 4 cups crushed tropical island blend fruit (about 3 16-oz bags frozen)
- 1 tablespoon pink grapefruit zest
- Stir Splenda and contents of pectin package in a bowl until well blended.
- Add fruit and pink grapefruit zest to pectin mixture.
- Stir 3 minutes.
- Ladle jam into clean jars to fill line.
- Twist on lids.
- Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.
- QUICK TIP: For a refreshing breakfast idea, stir 1 Tbsp prepared freezer jam into 1 6-oz container vanilla yogurt.