Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very sweet. But low in fat Good source vitamin B12 and calcium! You will love it !
- 24 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1⁄3 cup maxwell house brewed coffee, cooled
- 96 g instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- SPOON crushed wafers evenly into 4 individual dessert dishes; drizzle with coffee.
- PREPARE pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Spoon evenly over crushed wafers; top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with cocoa.
- SERVE immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is tasty! Not really a tiramisu since it's made with pudding and not mascarpone (or cream cheese like the version I have posted) but I'm not complaining because it still tastes good! LOL Thanks for sharing!