1/1 Photo of Light Three-Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells (8 Ww Points)
This version of an Italian classic is lightened up slightly with soft tofu and lowfat ricotta. Don't worry - no flavor compromises here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the tofu, egg, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, parsley and oregano.
- 4Fill each shell with about 1/4 cup filling and arrange shells in ovenproof casserole.
- 5Pour marinara over shells and bake covered for 15 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Three-Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells (8 Ww Points)
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Sodium 807.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: