Recipe by coconutcream
A recipe borrowed from another website
Top Review by Rabidpotatochip
In my wife's words, "it's a keeper", though I ended up putting the sauce on the stove and thickening it with corn starch. This recipe works well in the pressure cooker as well, which is nice when you're in a hurry.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, chicken broth, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic salt, and ginger.
- Place chicken breasts in an oven proof dish and pour sauce over.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- serve with sauce drizzled over chicken.