Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe borrowed from another website
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, chicken broth, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic salt, and ginger.
- Place chicken breasts in an oven proof dish and pour sauce over.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- serve with sauce drizzled over chicken.
In my wife's words, "it's a keeper", though I ended up putting the sauce on the stove and thickening it with corn starch. This recipe works well in the pressure cooker as well, which is nice when you're in a hurry.
Good and tasty sauce. It didn't taste like teriyaki to us but it was still a good taste. Will work with the proportions next time to try and give more of a teriyaki taste. Thanks for a new chicken recipe.
Very nice sauce! I thickened it with a little bit of cornflour at the end. Nice with stirfry veg too. Thanks!