I created this recipe when I was attempting to closely follow Jorge Cruise's 8MM eating plans. I get bored with certain foods easily so this was a new way to modify an old favorite to meet Jorge's guidelines and keep me interested!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed (this is used in the meatballs)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed (this is used in the sauce)
- 3 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1In mixing bowl, combine turkey, onion, S&P and 1/2 tsp dill.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Form 1" meatballs (between 24-30) and cook them in a cooking spray-coated, pre-heated saute pan at medium high until thoroughly cooked through.
- 4Remove from pan and scrape out leavings, discarding them.
- 5In same saute pan, combine mushrooms, dill, soup& broth, stirring to mix well.
- 6Bring to slow boil and add meatballs back in.
- 7Add Fat Free Sour Cream.
- 8Heat through.
- 9Serve over rice or noodles with a salad.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light & Tasty Meatball Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 263.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper