Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whisks up in minutes. Great lower fat alternative to the high calorie Caesar dressings. Taken from the Light & Tasty magazine. Note: must chill for at least one hour before serving.
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, coarsely ground
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice and wrcestershire sauce.
- Stir in the cheese, anchovies, garlic and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.