Makes a light and festive treat that's sure to dazzle friends and family at the end of any meal. It is decadent, but decidly lighter with a mouth-watering taste everyone will enjoy. Note: cook time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (firm)
- 1 (8 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple sherbet, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed (divided)
- 4 maraschino cherries, divided
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a small bowl, combine bananas and 2 tbsp reserved juice; let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Drain bananas, discarding juice. Arrange bananas over bottom of crust; set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tbsp reserved pineapple juice.
- 4Gradually beat in sherbert.
- 5Gradually beat in pudding mix; beat 2 minutes longer.
- 6Refrigerate 1/3 cup pineapple until serving; fold remaining pineapple into cream cheese mixture.
- 7Fold in 2 cups whipped topping; spread evenly over banana slices.
- 8Cover and freeze until firm.
- 9Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Chop three maraschino cherries and pat dry; arrange cherries and reserved pineapple around edge of pie.
- 10Drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel topping.
- 11Dollop remaining whipped topping onto center of pie.
- 12Sprinkle with pecans, top with remaining cherry.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light & Tasty Banana Split Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 237.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust