Recipe by Graceful Chef
This is a scrumptious creamy sauce that has absolutely no fat. Give it a try if you doubt that a cream sauce can be fat-free and delicious at the same time!
Top Review by cookinmamaof4
This is AWESOME!! I was looking for a low fat cream sauce and this fit the bill perfectly! I didn't have sun dried tomatoes, so I used some chopped fresh tomatoes and it was great! I also added some grated parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper at the end, which gave it a hint more flavor. Thank you for this wonderful and creamy low fat recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tomatoes into slivers. Cover with hot water and let sit 15 minutes.
- Combine flour with enough cold water to form a paste; whisk until smooth and lump-free.
- Heat milk until almost boiling.
- Whisk in flour paste, salt, and pepper.
- Continue whisking until sauce thickens.
- Serve over pasta and enjoy!