Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from a favorite recipe to use less sugar.
Make and share this Light Sugar Cinnamon Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl beat egg white until slightly frothy.
- Stir in vanilla and salt.
- Add almonds to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Then pour cinnamon sugar mixture into almonds and toss to coat.
- Spread sugar coated almonds on lined baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes; stir after 10 minutes.
- Let cool and remove from pan.