Light version of stuffed zucchini
Make and share this Light Stuffed Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Cut 6 zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds if they are large.
- Blanch shell 8-10 minutes. Scoop out zucchini, leaving 1/2 inch shell. Chop zucchini that you scooped out.
- Chop remining zucchini into small cubes.
- Brown turkey, onion, green pepper, and chopped zucchini.
- Add all seasonings, bread crumbs, tomato paste, and half or the cheese.
- Stuff zucchini shells.
- Pour sauce over all, sprinkle on remaining cheese, and bake 30 minutes at 375°F.