1/2 Photos of Light Stuffed Zucchini
Light version of stuffed zucchini
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 6 zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds if they are large.
- 2Blanch shell 8-10 minutes. Scoop out zucchini, leaving 1/2 inch shell. Chop zucchini that you scooped out.
- 3Chop remining zucchini into small cubes.
- 4Brown turkey, onion, green pepper, and chopped zucchini.
- 5Add all seasonings, bread crumbs, tomato paste, and half or the cheese.
- 6Stuff zucchini shells.
- 7Pour sauce over all, sprinkle on remaining cheese, and bake 30 minutes at 375°F.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Stuffed Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 827.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese