Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
Lower fat version of the original. From the Cool Whip Lite container. *Cooking time is refrigeration time*
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons melted margarine
- 12 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 ounces sugar-free strawberry gelatin (8 serving size)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 2 (8 1/4 ounce) cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and margarine. Press firmly into bottom of 9x13 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Beat neufchatel cheese, remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and milk until smooth.Gently stir in Cool Whip. Spread over crust. Refrigerate.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin at least 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in orange segments.
- Spoon gelatin over neufchatel cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.