Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
good smooth taste. had gelatin at home and decided to try making a dessert with it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water, boiling
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed,hulled and sliced
- 2 containers whipping cream (small containers)
- 16 fresh strawberries, whole or sliced (for garnish) (optional)
- in blender or food processor, combine the boiling water and gelatin cover and process until the gelatin is dissolved.
- blend in ice until partially melted.
- add the strawberry's and blend well pour the mixture into serving bowl.
- meanwhile: whip the cream into a separate mixing bowl.
- fold he whipped cream into the strawberry-gelatin mixture.
- chill aleast 2 hours prior to serving.