Recipe by Lainey39
This creamy cheesecake is still delicious even though it contains a few fat-free ingredients. Plan ahead, this must chill 8 hours or overnight. Chilling is included in prep and cook time.
- 9 sheets low-fat honey graham crackers (5 inchesx2 1/2 inches)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup low-sugar strawberry preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese
- 2 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 12 small strawberries, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8-inch square cake pan with foil.
- In food processor, process graham crackers and sugar to fine crumbs.
- Add butter and 1 T water; process until crumbs are moistened.
- Press crumb mixture into pan.
- Melt 3/4 cup strawberry preserves; spread over crumbs.
- On medium-high speed, beat pudding mix, milk and vanilla 1 minute.
- Beat in cream cheese until smooth; fold in topping.
- Spread over preserves.
- Chill until firm, 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 12 slices.
- Melt remaining preserves.
- Top each slice with a halved strawberry and 1 t preserves.