Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A lighter version of a classic dip.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons dry vegetable soup mix (3/4 pkg)
- 1 3⁄4 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained & chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Thaw spinach, drain & sqeeze until dry.
- Stir vegetable soup mix before measuring to mix evenly.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Chill & serve with raw vegetables or slices of whole grain bread.
- Cook time is chill time.