Recipe by Chef Joey Z.
I used the basic recipe found in my Breadman Bread book. I added a few different ingredients to suit my tastes. This is for a 2 pound loaf. I listed the ingredients in the order I put them into the machine as per the manufacturers instructions.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water (warm filtered-115'F)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups white spelt flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sprouted spelt flour
- 1⁄3 cup wheat gluten
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast (I used the loose yeast from the health food store)
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the ingredients into the bread machine in the order given.
- Set for 2 pound loaf; wholewheat bread and a light crust.
- Remember to add your seeds and herbs after the machine beeps 3 times. This is the proper time to make additions.
- When the bread is finished, put on your oven mitts and remove it from the machine.
- Gently shake the bread out onto a wire rack and cool before slicing.
- Bon Appetit!