Light Soft Shell Chicken Tacos
- Place chicken in one layer in skillet; season with cumin.
- Pour tomatoes and salsa over chicken.
- Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning once. Remove chicken; save liquid in skillet. Cool and shred chicken; add to skillet with green onion; cook 2 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla.
- Top with shredded lettuce, chopped fresh tomato and cheese. Add cilantro; fold and serve immediately.