Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed ((7)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Place chicken in one layer in skillet; season with cumin.
- Pour tomatoes and salsa over chicken.
- Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning once. Remove chicken; save liquid in skillet. Cool and shred chicken; add to skillet with green onion; cook 2 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla.
- Top with shredded lettuce, chopped fresh tomato and cheese. Add cilantro; fold and serve immediately.