Recipe by Amanda Beth
This is delicious! It's Weight Watcher friendly. Each serving is 5 points. This is a great way to use up your odds and ends in the fridge; in fact, that's how I came up with the recipe! The key is to use a light hand with the cooking spray, so as not to add points.
Top Review by southern cook in Louisiana
I was looking for a recipe that included sausage, and I stumbled upon this great recipe. I also began with 2 tablespoons of olive oil instead of cooking spray, but added cooking spray like the recipe called for. I added extra seasoning and it was super delicious! Thanks for posting!
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 large onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 medium red pepper
- 14 ounces smoked turkey sausage
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- Cut potatoes in half, then slice each half thinly. Place into preheated skillet. Remove from heat, spray again with cooking spray. Return to heat.
- Cut onion in half, slice each half thinly. Separate onion, add to skillet. Remove from heat, spray with cooking spray. Return to heat.
- Slice both peppers thinly, then add to skillet. Remove from heat, spray with cooking spray, return to heat.
- Slice sausage on an angle thinly. Add to skillet. Remove from heat, spray with cooking spray, return to heat.
- Cook until potatoes are browned and cooked through, and peppers are soft.