Amanda Beth's Note:
This is delicious! It's Weight Watcher friendly. Each serving is 5 points. This is a great way to use up your odds and ends in the fridge; in fact, that's how I came up with the recipe! The key is to use a light hand with the cooking spray, so as not to add points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Cut potatoes in half, then slice each half thinly. Place into preheated skillet. Remove from heat, spray again with cooking spray. Return to heat.
- 3Cut onion in half, slice each half thinly. Separate onion, add to skillet. Remove from heat, spray with cooking spray. Return to heat.
- 4Slice both peppers thinly, then add to skillet. Remove from heat, spray with cooking spray, return to heat.
- 5Slice sausage on an angle thinly. Add to skillet. Remove from heat, spray with cooking spray, return to heat.
- 6Cook until potatoes are browned and cooked through, and peppers are soft.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Smoked Sausage Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 951.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 18.9 g