1/1 Photo of Light Shrimp and Pasta Salad
A tasty light main dish salad. Good summer meal, either for lunch or a light supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups small shell pasta (or other small pasta shapes)
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1Cook pasta until al dente.
- 2Drain and allow to cool.
- 3Toss pasta with shrimp, celery, red pepper, peas and onions.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 5Add to pasta mixture.
- 6Stir well.
- 7Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 8If desired, serve on a bed of lettuce, accompanied with a slice or two of fresh crusty bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 613.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 21.6 g