Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love these because they are so easy to prepare and I can freeze them and then warm them in the microwave and have them for breakfast on the go.
- 5 ounces lean turkey sausage, precooked and crumbled
- 2 1⁄4 cups egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Saute onion, green pepper, and mushrooms in olive oil.
- Add in turkey crumbles, and seasonings.
- Put 2 tablespoons of sausage veggie mixture into muffin cups.
- Add 3 T egg substitute
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.