1/2 Photos of Light Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
A lowfat version of a classic comfort food dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange potatoes and onions in layers in a baking dish.
- 2In a heavy saucepan or in the top of a double boiler, heat the milk.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together flour, salt, pepper and enough water to make a paste.
- 4Add to milk.
- 5Cook until thickened, stirring with a whisk.
- 6Pour milk mixture over potatoes and onions.
- 7If desired, sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- 8Sprinkle paprika on top.
- 9Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 F.
- 10Uncover and bake 25-30 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 664.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g