Recipe by Pantry Chef Starkey
Very light and wonderfully tasty!!!
Top Review by Mrs. Lumpy
DH says it is a "Homerun!" I'm not much of a fish eater, but even I enjoyed this one... Seasoned the fish and the flour with the salt, pepper and paprika (added a bit of garlic powder to the flower as well!) and, once the fish was cooked and removed, added about 2 tsp of the seasoned flour mix to the broth/lemon juice and then reduced... made a fabulous dipping sauce... Thanks so very much! I will be using this often!!
- 236.59 ml fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml butter
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 3 (510.29-680.38 g) tilapia fillets
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml freshly cracked pepper
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 118.29 ml flour
- 9.85 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 tsp butter & oil in large skillet over low heat.
- Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper & paprika. Coat fish in flour on a shallow dish, shake off excess flour.
- Increase heat to medium-high, when butter turns light brown add fillets and saute 3 mins both sides.
- Remove fillets from pan and pour broth and lemon juice into the hot pan. Bring to a boil and whisk in 2 tsp butter.
- Serve sauce over fillets.