Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish incorporates the robust flavors of Italy. Buon appetito!
Make and share this Light Salami and Feta Mini Pizzas With Tossed Greens recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 inch) Mini Boboli Pizza Crusts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3⁄4 cup small dice zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 10 slices light salami
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine or 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 5 ounces DOLE Italian Blend
- 4 DOLE Strawberry Tomatoes, halved (optional)
- Lightly brush Boboli crusts with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Layer with onion and zucchini; sprinkle with Feta cheese and oregano. Arrange 5 slices salami on top of each pizza, and bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven, until pizzas are cooked through, and slightly crisp on the bottom, 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk garlic, vinegar, and extra-virgin olive oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine salad greens with tomatoes (if using) in a medium bowl. Add vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
- Cut each pizza into quarters; arrange on 2 plates as a whole round. Top each with half of the tossed greens and serve.