This dish incorporates the robust flavors of Italy. Buon appetito!
Make and share this Light Salami and Feta Mini Pizzas With Tossed Greens recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 inch) Mini Boboli Pizza Crusts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3⁄4 cup small dice zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 10 slices light salami
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine or 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 5 ounces DOLE Italian Blend
- 4 DOLE Strawberry Tomatoes, halved (optional)
- Lightly brush Boboli crusts with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Layer with onion and zucchini; sprinkle with Feta cheese and oregano. Arrange 5 slices salami on top of each pizza, and bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven, until pizzas are cooked through, and slightly crisp on the bottom, 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk garlic, vinegar, and extra-virgin olive oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine salad greens with tomatoes (if using) in a medium bowl. Add vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
- Cut each pizza into quarters; arrange on 2 plates as a whole round. Top each with half of the tossed greens and serve.