Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love rum raisin ice cream and this is a good substitute. I sometimes make this in individuals cups without the crust. I use sugar free pudding but either will work.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 8 inches graham cracker crust
- Whisk milk and pudding together for 2 minutes.
- Stir in raisins and rum extract.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread in in crust and refrigerate for 3 hour.
Other than changing one of the ingredient amounts (used 2 cups of raisins instead of just 1 cup) I followed the recipe right on down, & totally loved this pie, but then, I do love raisins very much! Easy in the prep, while great on flavor! Definitely a winner! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]