These taste like heaven and are low fat to boot. I love to make these when I'm craving chocolate but don't want to totally blow my diet.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and flour.
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and flour.
- In another mixing bowl, combine egg whites, sugar, vanilla, and marshmallow cream.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
These are the best tasting low fat brownies I've had so far. My only problem was that this did not fit into a 9x13 pan. It would have worked perfectly in a 8X8. My eggwhites seemed to deflate alot when I blended them with the fluff and maybe that is why it was smaller, I'm not sure. Either way the taste is bang on and the texture is perfect. Thanx!
These were very good, but definately tasted low fat. I added some chopped up caramels which were delicious! They were fast and easy, and i would make them again.
Decent browines. The adults in our family give these a 3, but the kids gave such an enthusiastic 5 that we agreed on a 4! These were dense and sort of chewy, and my husband didn't think they had enough chocolatey taste. But the kids thought they were great and look forward to them in school lunches tomorrow. I'm always glad to be able to make lower fat things that they enjoy. Thanks.