Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A light refreshign meal thats, cheap and easy to prepare. For the salad dressing, Use Ken's Steak House Sweet Vidalia Onion variety.
- 2 cups romaine lettuce hearts
- 4 multi-grain hamburger buns
- 1 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 of a vidalia onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup light salad dressing
- Combine Turkey meat, pepper, onion, garlic, and salt & pepper.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill or cook on stove top to your liking.
- Place patties on buns, then top with romaine and 1/4 cup of dressing each. Enjoy.