Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light, tasty, easy summertime salad. I like to enjoy it for lunch with a tall glass of cold water with a twist of lime. This would also be a great picnic side dish.
- 1 kirby cucumber
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- Slice cucumber and tomatoes fairly thinly into a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over the tomato and cucumber slices.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Squeeze lime juice over top of salad.