Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from a Pilsbury Fast and Healthy Cooking book. I make it with 2% milk and lite cool whip because I can't get the guys to accept the skim milk yet. But it is good either way! Cooking time is the time in the fridge to set.
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk (I use 2%)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) packages miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries in light syrup, partially thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts, toasted if desired (to toast nuts, spread on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirrin)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed (I use lite)
- In dutch oven or large sauce pan (I use a double boiler pan) combine milk and marshmallows.
- Cook over med. low heat until marshmallows begin to melt stirring frequently. When almost melted stir constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Cool to room temperature (about 30 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in med sauce pan, combine butter and jam and cook over low heat until melted and smooth stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in crumbs until well mixed.
- Reserve 1/2 c crumb mixture for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture firmly in bottom of ungreased 13x9 pan or a 12x8 2qt. pan.
- When marshmallow mixture is cool, fold in partially thawed raspberries and nuts until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping
- Pour evenly over crust and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.