Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like lighter dressings that stay as close as possible to the whole food, not using fat free versions of everything. They end up tasting artificial to me. You can easily replace the fresh herbs with a half quantity of dried.
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use. If you can make it a couple hours before you need it the flavors will be blended better.
This is very good! I like it much better than the bottled low fat ranch. Thanks for sharing!
Nicely flavoured dressing. I'm really happy I was able to use the first of my fresh chives for this. Can't imagine making this recipe with dried. Made for Photo Tag game. :)