My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1# Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2# Prepare baking sheet by sparying lightly with cooking spray.
- 3# In a large bowl, combine the the flour,oatmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4# Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles course meal.
- 5# Add the pumpkin, vanilla and yogurt into the flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 6# Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface just until it can be shaped. If the dough is too sticky add a little more flour but take care not to add too much as it toughens up the scones. Similarly, over kneading the dough also diminishes the final result.
- 7# Place the dough ball on the baking sheet and spread out into disk.
- 8Cut into 6 wedges.
- 9# Bake the scones 20 - 22 minutes.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Pumpkin-Oat Scones
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 390.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g