1 hr 30 mins
Chef #712734's Note:
A fabulously moist and decadent-tasting, but not-bad-for-you quick bread. If you like pumpkin bread you will love this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, stir flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda to combine.
- 2In large bowl, combine sugar, pumpkin, canola oil, yogurt, and egg whites. Stir to mix well.
- 3Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients stirring until just moist after each addition.
- 4Add mini chocolate chips and stir to integrate.
- 5Spray two loaf pans (4 x 8 inch) with cooking spray. Pour half of batter into one pan and the rest into the other.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Check center with a toothpick for done-ness. Loaves may need another 10-15 minutes.
- 7Cool loaf pans on wire rack for 10 minutes and then remove loaves from pans to cool completely.
- 8This bread freezes very well which is good otherwise I would eat both loaves by myself.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat vanilla yogurt