Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light versionof regular potted cheese and is a very tasty appetizer. Serve with whole wheat soda crackers or other lite crackers. It will keep for up to a week in the fridge but I don't think you will have it around that long
- 1 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup aged cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, cubes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Use your blender or food processor blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Place in an attractive dish.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.