Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
this is almost the same as someone else's recipe but I substituted some low fat things and need to get nutrition info
- 6 cups diced new potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- Boil potatoes 15-25 minutes until firm-tender
- Pour dressign over potatoes; toss and refrigerate 2 hrs.
- Mix other ingredients in a bowl, then fold into potatoes. chill until ready to serve.