1/2 Photos of Light Pecan Tassies in Cream Cheese Pastry
This is From Cooking Light November 2000 issue and they are fabulous, the best part, only 77 calories each!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 cup low-fat cream cheese, softened (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2To prepare Pastry: Combine flour, 1 Tbsp sugar, dash of salt in a small bowl. Combine cream cheese, butter and milk in large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add flour mixture; beat at low speed until just blended and crumbly.
- 4Press into a ball. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead lightly 3 to 4 times.
- 5Divide dough into 24 portions, Place 1 portion in each of 24 mini muffin cups coated with the cooking spray.
- 6Using your fingers, press dough into bottom and up sides of cups.
- 7To prepare filling: divide pecans evenly among muffin cups.
- 8Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; spoon about 2 teaspoons filling over pecans in each muffin cup.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until pastry is lightly browned and filling is puffy.
- 10Cool in cups for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- 11Run a knife around the outside edge of each cup and remove them from the pan, allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Pecan Tassies in Cream Cheese Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 45.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g