1/4 Photos of Light Pecan Chicken
This is soooo good! and so easy to make! The chicken is tender and just a bit spicy (because of the Dijon mustard) and the sauce is a snap to make and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in a greased 13x9" baking dish.
- 2Combine butter and the 4 tablespoons of mustard; stir well. Pour over chicken; sprinkle pecans over top.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 4Remove chicken to a serving platter, reserving drippings in dish; keep warm.
- 5Combine remaining 1 tablespoons mustard, pan drippings, and sour cream in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- 6To serve, pour sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Pecan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.2 mg
- Sodium 415.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 29.8 g