Recipe by Redsie
This is soooo good! and so easy to make! The chicken is tender and just a bit spicy (because of the Dijon mustard) and the sauce is a snap to make and very tasty.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces nonfat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in a greased 13x9" baking dish.
- Combine butter and the 4 tablespoons of mustard; stir well. Pour over chicken; sprinkle pecans over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter, reserving drippings in dish; keep warm.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoons mustard, pan drippings, and sour cream in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- To serve, pour sauce over chicken.