Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a cooking light recipe. It has 9 grams of fat and 300 calories per serving
- 1 cup vanilla wafer cookie
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced bananas
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place cookies in a food processor; process until finely ground. Add 1/3 cup brown sugar and butter; pulse 2 to 3 times or just until combined. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Place 3/4 cup brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla in a mixing bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Arrange banana in bottom of prepared crust. Spread peanut butter mixture over banana; drizzle with syrup. Cover and freeze 8 hours; let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.