1/1 Photo of Light Pasta and Cheese Sauce
This is a lighter, quick and easy version of normal pasta with cheese sauce and tastes just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed; drain well.
- 2Mix milk, flour and chicken broth in electric mixer.
- 3Cook in a pan, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens. Then add in the cheese; stir constantly until cheese melts.
- 4Add the sauce to pasta and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Pasta and Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 936.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 34.0 g