- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a large baking dish with non-stick cooking.
- In a shallow dish, mix cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, oregano, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Spray chicken with butter flavored sprary, coat with crumb mixture.
- Place the coated chicken in the baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.