Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 cups low-fat biscuit mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Stir all ingredients together until well blended.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Using ladle, spoon on to hot griddle until edges are dry and middle is bubbly; turn.
- Cook until golden.
I couldn't believe how good these were! I didn't expect much because they are "healthy". lol I added finely chopped apples to them and a little bit of cinnamon and they were great! I believe they would be good plain. I topped them with sugar-free syrup. Nice way to enjoy a sunday breakfast without splurging too much! Thanks for the great recipe!