1/2 Photos of Light Orange Mousse
Something on the lighter side, which is a side I don't visit often! LOL
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- extra whipped topping
- 1Beat together the whipped topping and condensed milk.
- 2Gradually add orange juice, while continuing to whip.
- 3Spoon into dessert dishes, cover and refrigerate until time to serve.
- 4When ready to serve, add dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle with zest.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Orange Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk