Recipe by Darkhunter
Something on the lighter side, which is a side I don't visit often! LOL
Top Review by Suzie
Made for New Kids on the Block Tag Game. The sweetened, condensed milk made it a tad too sweet for me. Other than that, it was really light and fluffy--cool and refreshing. A snap to make. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- extra whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together the whipped topping and condensed milk.
- Gradually add orange juice, while continuing to whip.
- Spoon into dessert dishes, cover and refrigerate until time to serve.
- When ready to serve, add dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle with zest.