My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cut each slice of bread into 3 pieces to make sticks. Texas Toast is a very thick sliced bread about 3/4" thick. You could substitute french bread if Texas toast is not available.
- 3In a bowl, mix together egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and skim milk. Beat well.
- 4Dip sticks into egg mixture and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5If there is any dip left, you can drizzle it over the sticks.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes on middle rack of oven. Turn halfway through baking time.
- 7Allow to cool.
- 8Flash freeze on cookie sheet, remove and place in a ziploc bag.
- 9To reheat: place 3 sticks on a microwave-safe plate and heat on high for 1 minute until warm. Serve with light or sugar free syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light OAMC French Toast Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g