Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Such an easy soup to prepare and tastes so good....very light on digestive system and can be prepared everyday!
- 2 large tomatoes (big size, fully ripe and firm cut into four pieces)
- 1 medium onion (peeled and coarsely chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (fresh and peeled)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups water or 3 cups stock
- Put all ingredients in pot or pressure cooker and allow to cook for 4 minutes if using pressure cooker and 6 minutes if using a pot.
- Let the soup come to room temperature. Run in mixer till absolutely smooth.
- Pour in bowls and enjoy hot.
- You can add a dash of cream or some butter or 1/2 tsp of light soya sauce per bowl for added flavour.