Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dessert is soooo good. It cools you down and is delicious. The only thing is you can't keep it out of the fridge or freezer for too long.
- 1 cup graham cracker
- 1 cup soda cracker
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart ice cream, softened (mint is very tasty)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream
- 3 Heath candy bars, crushed
- Crush both types of crackers together.
- Combine with sugar and butter.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degree F.
- Blend together pudding and milk.
- Stir in ice cream.
- Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
- Before serving spread with thin layer of whipped cream or cool whip.
- Top with crushed heath bars.