Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dessert is soooo good. It cools you down and is delicious. The only thing is you can't keep it out of the fridge or freezer for too long.
- Crush both types of crackers together.
- Combine with sugar and butter.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degree F.
- Blend together pudding and milk.
- Stir in ice cream.
- Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
- Before serving spread with thin layer of whipped cream or cool whip.
- Top with crushed heath bars.